Thursday, March 12, 2015

Digit-al Dozen Does Nature - Day 4: Bold Floral



Hello and happy almost-weekend! This week has been really draining (and long!) and I am so glad it's almost over.  For today's Digit-al Dozen look I did more flowers, but with a very different look from yesterday's fun and bright look.




Continue reading after the jump!




I decided I couldn't wait any longer to use the Pahlish Bespoke Batch polish, Comet's Flame, that I purchased recently. It is a stunning red with a lot of sparkle and depth without being gritty. I love it!




I love black and red together so I thought it would be fun to do a bold black and white floral over the sparkly red base. I think it's very striking and I really like how it turned out. I used acrylic paint to create the flowers. Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.





I will see you back here tomorrow for the completion of Digit-al Dozen Week! Make sure to check out the amazingly talented ladies below!










Thanks for reading and happy polishing!

.

7 comments :

  1. The red is so pretty! Love the color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way black white &red look together. By the way that 2nd pic hand pose is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a 'pop' this has. I love this combo of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Va Va Va Voom! These are so bold and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally love how bold and dramatic these are x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10