Thursday, December 18, 2014

Ornamental Glow

Nothing to Disclose

Happy Thursday! It's hard to believe it's only one week until Christmas! I am more behind this year than I have ever been. I will be finishing up my shopping this weekend, and there are still a few decorations I haven't put up yet! I am usually pretty early and on top of everything so it's driving me crazy to feel like I'm behind. But it will all get done, right?! 

And because I've been so busy, I haven't had much time for blogging or nail art, which makes me sad. I have so many ideas floating around in my head but haven't had time to sit down and execute them. BUT, I did have a little bit of time (late on Saturday night) to try a radial gradient. Well, try again. This was my 3rd attempt at a radial gradient and the first one I've been happy with!



Post continued after the jump!



For this mani I started off with a base of Cupcake Polish Merry and Bright (from the December Cupcake Box). I then created the circular gradient using Elevation Polish Lost in the Darkness 2. I've tried circular gradients a few different ways but the way I did it this time was just putting the outer color in a "line" on my sponge and going around my nail in a circle. To blend I put a dot of the inner color on my sponge and dabbed it in the middle in a circular motion. 

I wore that alone for awhile but it just didn't seem finished so I added some quick ornaments using a plate in Bundle Monster set #3 and Konad White. As you can see, I still am not very good at stamping. But I don't do it often so I guess I can't complain! I quite liked the finished look!





I have some gorgeous collections to show you, and hopefully more nail art soon!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! 


.

3 comments :

  1. These are absolutely amazing! I love the radial gradient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice holiday mani! The radial gradient is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks cool and cute! :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10