Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Oh Look, a Post! I'm Back!

Nothing to Disclose

Happy New Year's Eve! Right now I have a quick post to show you a few manis I've done the last couple of weeks and to say that I have missed you guys! I did not plan on taking an almost two week blog vacation. Life got busy and I haven't been feeling well and it all just kind of ended up taking away my blogging time. But I'm back now and, while still busy, I should be back to a more regular posting schedule. I also have some exciting things coming up in January that I'm excited to share with you guys! But that will all come in due time. 

Right now I just want to show you guys a couple of manis that I did during the last couple of weeks. First up, my Christmas mani. I did this about 3 days before Christmas and didn't intend on wearing it as long as I did but I didn't have time to change it. Luckily, I really enjoyed it!



For this I just did (another!) spray marble, along with some freehand candy cane lines on my accent nail. I am so in love with spray marbles! They are fun and easy and fast - and I love the effect they give. My base for this was Elevation Polish Weddell Sea, which is pretty much my go-to base now and I have used over half a bottle of already. The design was done with Elevation Polish Alpine Heights and Illamasqua Throb. Sorry about the shrinkage, it wasn't nearly as visible in person. I have such a love/hate relationship with top coat lately. LOL

Two more manis after the jump!



Next up is a Christmas mani I did on my mom...



For my mom 's mani I used Darling Diva Polish Little Red Corvette for the base on her index and middle fingers and Darling Diva GTO on her pinkie.  For the trees (which were also on her thumbs) I used a base of Elevation Weddell Sea and the trees are Elevation Alpine Heights (you can see links for those in my mani above). I honestly don't remember what the ornaments were made with. Haha!

-----------------------------------

And one more quick mani I have is one that I did on my friend Lisa who came to visit last weekend. If you follow me on Instagram you have probably already seen this. Once again, I used a base of Elevation Weddell Sea. The stars were done using Darling Diva Polish BEWBS, Nightbird and Ashes, Ashes. They were so much prettier than they look in this pic! I forgot to take pics after I did the mani so I snapped this with my phone at breakfast before she left. 



I am so excited to be back and start showing you guys some more gorgeous polishes and experimenting with more nail art! And, if I don't make it back again before next year, have a happy and safe New Year's Eve!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! 

.

2 comments :

  1. YAY! I've missed you! Love all the manis you've shared here. I think the holidays are very busy for most people, I know they were for me as well. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Christmas mani is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10