Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My 15 Favorite Nail Art Manis of 2014!

Nothing to Disclose

Happy New Year's Eve, again! And Happy New Year to those of you who are already in 2015! I wanted to do my favorite polish posts but I knew I would not be able to decide and post today, so I decided to choose my favorite nail art manis from this year since I have been doing more nail art this year than ever before. 




Post continued after the jump!



These are listed in no particular order except for the last one, which is my personal favorite mani that I created this year. Each title will be linked to the original post.












































And my favorite mani that I created this year...


I think these are my favorite because I wanted to create them for so long but never was happy with the outcome. I finally did one I was happy with!





I hope you all have a happy and safe New Year's! See you in 2015 for more polish fun!

.

6 comments :

  1. I like them all. I think the Autumn one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thor and Phantom were my two favorites of yours too! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm surprised Super Mario Brothers didn't make the cut though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, your Phantom nails kick ass!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these. You are kicking butt in the nail art world!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10