Thursday, July 10, 2014

NOTD: Pink, Yellow and Holo All Over with Elevation Polish and KBShimmer!

Nothing to Disclose

Happy Thursday! This week hasn't been a great one but I'm looking forward to heading to Vegas for Cosmoprof this weekend! I'm going to get to meet some amazing friends who I have talked to from a distance for years and get all the latest scoop on nail polish and cosmetics. What could be better than that?!

Today some of my friends and I are showing off yellow manis in support of a friend who is going through a rough time right now. She actually loathes yellow but knows we are doing this out of love. She's not the mushy type and I think this is the best thing we could have done for her today. For my mani I combined yellow with pink (her favorite color) and holo!



The yellow is Elevation Polish Mount Ventoux (my favorite yellow!), the pink is KBShimmer Don't Pink Twice and I topped all nails with Elevation Aguja St. Exupery.  This mani is so much brighter and holo in person! I love it!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing!  ♥

.

3 comments :

  1. Love this pink and yellow combo. And heck yes, holo all the things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with that yellow! Very sweet of you and the others to do something like this for your friend. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10