Friday, July 11, 2014

6 Harts Polish Sea Glass and Fanta Sea

Nothing to Disclose

Happy Friday! I am heading to Vegas for Cosmoprof tomorrow and couldn't possibly be more excited! I will be posting pics as I can on Instagram  and Facebook, so follow along if you'd like! I haven't had much time to swatch the past couple of weeks so I am pilling a couple of polishes from the vault! These photos were taken awhile back (as you can tell by my rounded nail shape) but the polishes are still just as pretty!




Post continued after the jump!


6 Harts Polish makes some amazingly beautiful polishes and I have just two of them to show you today - Sea Glass and Fanta Sea (Fanta Sea was a custom polish made for Superficially Colorful's Blogiversary Giveaway).

Sea Glass is a gorgeous grey crelly filled with translucent micro-flakes. Perfect formula and application. This is 2 coats and one coat of top coat.


Sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight

Shade

Shade


---------------------------------------


Fanta Sea (Custom) is a gorgeous orange shimmer that is as juicy as the name implies!


Sunlight

Sunlight

Shade


What do you think of these? I have shown you a few other 6 Harts polishes in the past but I still haven't shown you my favorite! I will be doing that soon!


If you haven't checked out this brand yet, I highly recommend doing so!  Check them out at the links below!

6 Harts' Facebook page

Thanks for reading and happy polishing!  ♥

.


1 comment :

  1. Both are so super gorgeous and look amazingly beautiful on you!!!
    And so very summer and autumn classics ;-)
    ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10