Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Independence Day!

Nothing to Disclose

Hello and Happy Independence Day to all of my fellow Americans! I hope you're all having a wonderful day! I just have a quick nail art post to show you today!



I was wearing 6 Harts Red Letter Day (which I could have sworn I posted but apparently not, so I will show you that by itself soon!) and didn't want to take it off because I love it to pieces so I decided to add some textured fireworks for a 3D effect! All textures I used were Zoya PixieDusts. 

Make sure to check out the other Independence Day manis below and have a great 4th!




Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

1 comment :

  1. This is beautiful! 6 Harts is the perfect base and the Pixies make great fireworks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10