Thursday, July 24, 2014

Colors by Llarowe: The Mighty Red Baron

Nothing to Disclose

                                                                                                                                                                 
Happy Thursday! I have a polish to show you today that I bought several months ago, took photos of and then forgot to post! I thought I posted it but obviously not. And it is way too pretty not to share! The Mighty Red Baron is on my favorites list - it's red, holo and glowy! Doesn't get much better than that!




Post continued after the jump!



The Mighty Red Baron is a deep red that literally glows from within!  This polish is impossible to capture in photos! It is so much prettier in person. The holo is linear but it isn't a typical holo, it's more of a glowy rainbow, if that makes sense. The micro-flakes in this polish give it a lot of depth. If you're a red lover you definitely need this one! I am showing two coats with top coat (though it is smooth to the touch without top coat).


Sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight

Shade

Shade

Shade

Isn't it gorgeous?! And remember, it's better than the pics!

Colors by Llarowe is available at Llarowe. Keep an eye on their social media links below to find out when the next restock will be!
Llarowe has a new Instagram account so even if you were following before you should click the link below and follow under the new account!

Facebook (Llarowe)
Instagram (NEW Llarowe official IG)
Facebook (Colors by Llarowe)
Instagram (Colors by Llarowe)

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

4 comments :

  1. Such a beautiful red! Your mani and photos are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bottle I bought at the last restock is in the mail as we speak. I can't wait for it to grt here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bottle I bought at the last restock is en route as I type this. I can't wait for it to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is on my whishlist. It's so beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10