Sunday, July 20, 2014

Model City Polish: Pour Me Another (Limited Edition )

Cosmoprof Exclusive

Happy Sunday! I have a gorgeous holo to show you today! I received several new-to-me brands to try out while I was in Las Vegas and one of those brands is Model City Polish! I must say I am impressed with the first polish I've tried from this brand! Let's have a look!



Post continued after the jump!



Pour Me Another was created for the Sparkle and Wine event hosted by Pam from Girly Bits and Christy from KBShimmer. It is a gorgeous berry/wine-toned linear holo. This one has a squishy, jelly formula to really let the holo shine through but was opaque for me in two coats.  I had no issues at all with formula or application. I am showing two coats and no top coat. (Please excuse my super-nubs! I had to cut them so short my hyponichium is showing in a few of the pics!)

Sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight

Shade

Color me impressed! I can't wait to try more from this brand! 

This one was released for purchase yesterday (7/19) and is still available now! You can purchase Model City Polish products at their website, here.  Also make sure to follow at the social media links below!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!  ♥

.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10