Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Nothing to Disclose

Happy Valentine's Day! I'm not a huge fan of this holiday but I think it's always a great idea to show the people you love just how much they mean to you.  I created a fun nail look and I think it's great for Valentine's Day or year-round!




For this mani I used a base of a gorgeous bright red creme (Kiko 239). I then used the Sticky Nails stencils that I won in a giveaway on their Facebook page! This was my first time trying them and I loved them! I do think they are almost too sticky so I suggest applying them to your skin and then your nail to get just a bit of the tackiness off. I had been wearing the red base alone for a couple of days but if I had applied it recently I think the Sticky Nails applied without removing some of the tackiness might have pulled off my base color. But I loved the pre-cut shapes and the fact that they were SO easy! I will definitely buy more in the future! The glitter is Girly Bits A Stripper Has Been Sleeping In My Bed which is silver and holographic sparkleisciousness. I topped it all off with one coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl.

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

1 comment :

  1. This is beautiful!! and that red is to die for!
    I will have to check out the Sticky Nails site, if they have shapes as well as the chevrons! tres cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10