Thursday, December 1, 2016

Indie Spotlight: Paint Box Polish with Harry Potter-Inspired Christmas Nail Art


Hello! This month's Indie Spotlight brand is one of my personal favorite brands - Paint Box Polish! This also happens to be my first Christmas nail art of the season. I figured December 1st was a good day to kick off Christmas manis! I used three different Paint Box Polish shades to create this look. Keep reading to find out more!




The main polish I used in this look was The Impossible Girl. I know this polish is inspired by Doctor Who, but it reminds me so much of this magician Christmas scene from Harry Potter! All of the colors in this polish are in this shot of The Great Hall and it just seems so magical! 


Sunlight

I wanted to create nail art inspired by the snow falling inside The Great Hall at Hogwarts. I used two polishes from the Harry Potter-inspired The Knight Bus Collection - Won't the Muggles See Us? and What 'Choo Fell Over For?. I created a gradient with those colors on my two middle nails, adding The Impossible Girl towards the tips to try to create the snowfall. The body of the tree was done with acrylic paint, the star and ornaments are The Impossible Girl. 





I want to talk for a minute about some of the other product offerings from Paint Box Polish. I used her base coat (Tacky, But Not) and top coat (Like Lightning) for this mani. I have had it on for almost a full week and have no chips and just a bit of tip wear. I'll be honest and tell you I don't usually wear base coat, unless I know I am going to be wearing something for a long time I don't really feel the need because I change polish so often. Plus, I'm lazy. LOL But I do really like this one after testing it out a couple of times. Like Lightning I purchased a couple of months ago and have already  used nearly half the bottle. I love it! It dries fast and doesn't cause shrinkage. It doesn't smear nail art as long as, like any top coat, you get a thick layer and float it on top of your mani. 

Paint Box Polish also has cuticle oils (my favorite cuticle oils!) in a ton of different scents and Butter Balm, which is super moisturizing. I love to use it before I go to bed at night, after putting on cuticle oil. It helps my hands so much. 

If you haven't used this brand, I highly recommend giving it a try!

And don't forget, use code ADDICTED for 15% off your order! It never expires! 


Paint Box Polish links:




Thanks for reading and happy polishing!



.

6 comments :

  1. Thanks so much, Ashley! What a beautiful mani. And thanks for the kind words about our other products. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is stunning! And Impossible Girl totally does have that Hogwarts Christmas feel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When the paint has thoroughly dried, pull it off. Now, you will have a perfectly straight line!satta king

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are several sites that pay you for giving your opinion about an upcoming court case. These sites ask you to read through the material that will be presented at a legal proceeding and give your opinion on whether the defendant is guilty or not. Wedding Invitation Video
    WeddingInvitationVideo The amount of pay will depend on the amount of time it will take to read through the material.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you love to take photographs? If so, you can put those photographs online and begin making money. There are many websites that offer pay for your stunning photographs. Companies want beautiful photographs for brochures, Wedding Invitation Video
    WeddingInvitationVideo pamphlets and websites. Therefore, you can sell the rights to companies for use of your photographs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10