Wednesday, January 18, 2017

6 Harts Polish - Red Hot Momma and I've Got This - Swatches and Review



Hi, everyone! I hope 2017 is treating you well so far! I have a beautiful duo to share with you today from 6 Harts Polish, as well as a review of a brand new product from her! Let's get to it!




This duo is part of a new series by 6 Harts called The Strong Women Series. The polishes in this series are inspired by women Courtney knows who have handled everything life has thrown their way.  It was created as a way to honor those women who are feisty, resilient, beautiful, all ages, shapes, sizes and colors. The first edition of the Strong Women Series consists of an absolutely amazing creme and a topper. I apologize ahead of time for not having any sunlight pics. It was hiding from me!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red Hot Momma is pretty unique in my collection, which is saying something since red cremes make up a very large portion of my very *ahem* large collection! It is a dusty red that looks almost terracotta-toned in some lighting. It was a hard one to capture on camera for sure! The formula of this polish was one of the best cremes I've ever used. I am very critical of cremes and I was so impressed with this one. It went on so creamy and was very opaque. It was nearly a one-coater but I used two for the photos, along with a coat of topcoat.

Shade

Shade

Shade

Artificial lighting

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've Got This is a beautiful multi-colored flake topper with a gold shimmer. This would look so good over a multitude of colors (brown would be amazing!), but I am showing it here over Red Hot Momma. One coat of I've Got This with one coat of topcoat.

Shade

Shade


And you know I had to see what it looks like matte...


Shade

Shade

--------------------------------------------------

And now for a brand new product from 6 Harts that I have been really enjoying the last few weeks! 



Nourishing Hand and Body Lotion does just what it says. I have extremely dry skin, which is made worse by living in the desert. I am very picky about the lotions and body creams I use because I need stuff that is extremely moisturizing. This one fit the bill and it wasn't greasy at all! I could put this on during the day and in a few minutes it would be completely soaked in and my hands felt amazing. It is currently available in two scent options - lemongrass scent or unscented. I have the unscented because my nose is a jerk and nearly everything triggers headaches or migraines for me. The unscented is just that, no weird "after smell" or anything of that nature.  The 4 oz bottle (shown here) is $6 and the 6 oz bottle is $8. I will definitely be purchasing this over and over again!

Both the duo and the lotion are available for purchase now! Head on over to her shop and check them out. And if you pick them up, be sure to grab some of her cuticle oil - it's one of my favorites!

Links:
Shop
Facebook
Instagram



Thanks for reading and happy polishing!

6 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for your review! Your pictures and feedback are so appreciated. I love how your nails are looking, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog


    follow :)

    neon-rider-world.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. play bazaar satta king Masking tape can help with this problem. Stick the tape on the craft that you are painting and paint a little over the edge of the tape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today there are many assistant positions available online. If you are good at office tasks and are technically savvy, you could be a virtual assistant providing office support, telephone or VoIP support and possible customer service. You may need some training to perform these functions; however, a non-profit group called International Virtual Assistance Association can help you get the training and certifications you may need.
    Wedding Invitation Video
    WeddingInvitationVideo

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are good at writing, it would be a great idea for you to sign up for a few freelance sites. This is a great way to make a legitimate income without leaving the house. The amount of money you earn depends on how much you are willing to put into it, Wedding Invitation Video
    WeddingInvitationVideo which means you are in control of your own income.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10