Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Colors by Llarowe: Vegas 2016 - Swatches and Review



Hello! I am back with a bang tonight! I have the Colors by Llarowe Vegas 2016 polish to show you! This polish was handed out at Cocktails and Colors but will be available for purchase on the Llarowe website on September 1st, along with the launch of The Journey Collection! 





Vegas 2016 is an absolutely beautiful teal green holo with silver shimmer. It is a true teal but leans more to the green side than blue. The holo is more prevalent in person than in my photos. The formula is amazing and, as with most CbL holos, could probably be a one-coater. I used two coats and one coat of CbL PDQ top coat for the photos. (This has become one of my favorite top coats and I find myself reaching for it often!)


*UPDATE* My nails are prone to staining. I wore this polish for a week without a base coat and had no staining! 

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Shade

Shade

Sunlight


Isn't it beautiful? I am not usually a teal person, but this one is so rich and luscious I couldn't help falling in love. 

It will be available for purchase on September 1st, 2016 at llarowe.com. Keep an eye on their links below for more details!

Website

Facebook
Instagram
Twitter


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!



.

3 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10