Friday, August 12, 2016

Butterfly Skittles



Hello! I am so glad this week is over! But I imagine most of us are. ;) Today I have a fun mani over the polish I showed you yesterday - 6 Harts Butterfly Floufs. I used 4 different Colors by Llarowe stamping polishes for this look! 





I just knew with a name like Butterfly Floufs I had to add some butterflies! And I was so impressed with my first use of the CbL stamping polishes that I really wanted to use more of them!


Sunlight

Sunlight


I used Uber Chic plate 3-01 with the following CbL stamping polishes:

Panther (index)
The Heart Bleeds (middle)

Royalty (ring)
Enchanted Forest (pinkie)


They stamped just as well as the first 2 I used in my previous mani! 

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting


I wish I hadn't smeared the index finger! But I still love the way this turned out!

The stamping polishes are currently in stock on the Llarowe website! 

CbL links:

Website
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter



----------------------------

6 Harts Butterfly Floufs will be available Monday, August 15th!

6 Harts links:

Facebook page


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!



.

2 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10