Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Holo Flora: Colors by Llarowe - Garden of the Gods with Stamping



Hi lovelies! I finally have some nail art to show you! I have been missing nail art SO much! I just haven't had much time for it lately. I didn't have time for a freehand mani (hopefully soon!), but I did do some stamping and I love how it turned out!





I used CbL Garden of the Gods as my base for this look. I didn't realize until I was writing this post that this polish is discontinued! Sorry about that! It is a deep red-violet jelly and the formula was easy to work with. I love how squishy it is! I initially wore it alone with 2 coats and slight VNL. The next day I added one more coat and the stamping.



I wanted to do a floral look so I used UberChic plate 3-03 with two different CbL stamping polishes - Amethyst Glow and Turq'd. I am not an experienced stamper. At all. If you've been following me long, you already know that. I had no issues getting these polishes to stamp - they worked so well! I used the clear squishy stamper and placed the flowers one by one where I wanted them. I then topped everything with CbL PDQ Top Coat.




It feels so good to have something fun on my nails! I have more of the CbL stamping polishes to try out and I can't wait. I hope they're all as easy to work with as these were!

The stamping polishes are currently in stock on the llarowe website! Check out CbL at all the links below!


Website
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

2 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10