Tuesday, July 12, 2016

NOTD: Paint Box Polish - Girl With the Most Cake (Custom) and an Update!




Hello, everyone! Long time no talk! I wanted to pop in and give you guys an update to let you know why I've been so absent lately - and sporadic before I was completely gone for a few weeks. I also have a gorgeous polish to share with you!

There are a few reasons I haven't been around lately. One, I've been getting healthy! I haven't really shared much about this here because it's not the place for it, but I have recently lost a little over 85 pounds and am still going! If you're interested in my health journey, I will have a new project pertaining to it very soon!

Another reason my posting has dwindled down lately is due to some health issues (unrelated to the weight loss). I have been having periods where my hands get very sore and swollen for a while. I haven't been given an official diagnosis yet, but I am fairly certain of what is causing it. When I have a flare up it's nearly impossible to do my nails, and almost impossible to type up a blog post.

In addition to all of that I have some other things coming up that will be taking up more of my time. I am hoping to start posting again more regularly, though I probably won't be back to posting every day/every other day. More likely a couple times per week. But I will just have to see how things play out! I'm looking forward to getting back to nail art! Now, let's get to the nail of the day!

------------------------------------

Paint Box Polish Girl With the Most Cake was a custom created for My Nail Polish Obsessions' blog anniversary. It is a gorgeous hot fuchsia with flakes ad holo shimmer. Love! Since this was a custom it is not available for sale, but Paint Box Polish has a lot of other gorgeous goodies in her shop!




And you know I had to add a matte topcoat...






Thank you to all of you who have stuck around after all this time!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

2 comments :

  1. fabulous color and your manis are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide if I like it more when it's glossy, or when it's matte. The complexity of this shade is what will keep me purchasing indies forever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10