Monday, November 25, 2013

NOTD: piCture pOlish Citrus

Nothing to Disclose

Good morning! I have several collection posts I am working on for  you this week but wanted to show you this bright and cheery orange this morning. piCture pOlish Citrus.



Post continued after the jump!



Citrus is a bright orange creme and it had a perfect formula. I used 2 coats and no topcoat for the photos. You may remember a while back I used it as the base for one of my Autumn Week manicures, here. I love this one, it's so juicy!




Isn't is an awesome orange? I just love it!

This shade is available directly from piCture pOlish and also through The Network.

The Network brings piCture pOlish to you through their network of members worldwide. By clicking on The Network on their site, you will be given a list of Network Members all around the world who carry piCture pOlish shades. The Network Members for the US are Kim at Overall Beauty and Leah Ann at Llarowe and for Canada it's Katie at Harlow and Company.

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥


.

1 comment :

  1. So juicy! Looks great on you. I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. So glad I have this one - need to wear it more often!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10