Monday, November 11, 2013

Birthday Skittlette to Match My Shirt!

Nothing to Disclose

Good afternoon lovelies! Today is my birthday (let's not talk about which one - lol) and I did a mani to match the shirt I wore to my birthday dinner. 



Short post continued after the jump!

The main color of the shirt is almost exactly the same color as Elevation Polish The Arches (and The Arches II) so I used that and Elevation Polish Limestone for this mani.The glitter is a custom from the lovely Danielle at Liquidus Nail Gloss and is copper and holographic micro-glitter/shimmer. You will notice my hands are slightly different. This was mostly due to me doing my nails in a hurry and not having time to do them both the same - but I love that they are slightly different! I'm usually not random enough to do something like that so it was a nice change.

Awkward right hand pic (it's SO hard to take a pic of your dominant hand!) -


And a full left hand pic -



Elevation Polishes are available at her shop here and retail anywhere from $8.50 - $10.50 for full-sized bottles. News can be found at her blog here. Launches and re-stocks happen at 9 PM CST on the 7th of every month and at 9 AM CST on the 22nd of every month (that is just a few hours from now!). One in the evening and one in the morning for your international shopping convenience because calling in to work "sleepy because of a re-stock" is usually frowned upon. ;)

Llarowe is now carrying Elevation Polish as well! Make sure to follow Llarowe on Facebook to stay up-to-date on stock information!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10