Monday, July 17, 2017

Game of Thrones Nail Art

Nothing to Disclose


Long time, no blog! It's been forever since I have done nail art, and even longer since I did freehand nail art. I miss it, but life has just been so busy lately I haven't had much time. I wouldn't say this is a "come back," but I am going to try to make my nail art more of a priority than I have the last few months. I'm not sure I will be able to post on the blog much, but I do post most of my manis on my Instagram and Facebook page if you'd like to follow me there. :)




I was excited for the return of Game of Thrones last night (which I still haven't gotten to watch - that will happen tonight!) so I decided to do some nail art to celebrate.


I used Stella Chroma (formerly Paint Box Polish) Axe Fight (review here, previous nail art here), which is one of my favorite polishes ever, as my base. The rest was done with acrylic paint and I topped it off with Girly Bits What a Rush.




Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

19 comments :

  1. http://www.ashleyispolishaddicted.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow very nice article thanks for sharing the article
    Pillow Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will help you perfect your craft, and possibly earn you some extra spending money as well.satta king

    play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good picture and great post informative website thanks for sharing.
    custom bakery boxes
    custom made bath bomb boxes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was reading your article and wondered if you had considered creating an ebook on this subject. Your writing would sell it fast. You have a lot of writing talent. Custom Packaging Boxes UK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing an interesting and very useful blog. I appreciate your efforts. Visit here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting. The more I read the more I think there is so much I haven't explored till now. This blog would be helpful for newbies, keep posting. I appreciate your efforts.Visit my blog CBD packaging boxes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Making money online is something you can't just do overnight. Wedding Invitation Video
    WeddingInvitationVideo You have to stick to your plan and remember that perseverance will get you through the tough times. The harder you work at it, the more you will make, so steel your determination and keep reading article like this one to learn more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should never put all of your hope into one online job. It's better to have more than one online source of income. The reason for this is because the Internet is always changing. While one day a business could be thriving, Wedding Invitation Video
    WeddingInvitationVideo you never know what could happen to that source of income.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wedding Invitation Video Maker Online
    Wedding Invitation Video Maker | E Invites
    Free Indian Invitation Cards & Video Maker | Online Invitations
    Wedding Invitation Video Maker Online
    Indian Wedding invitation video maker online free

    Wedding Invitations Templates & Designs
    Free Wedding invitation in no time

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing informative information. I appreciate your efforts. Keep up the good work.
    Why are Printed Die Cut Boxes Insanely Popular?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Get Free Design, Customization, and free shipping with the fastest turnaround time on custom handle boxes. Hand Sanitizer Boxes Provides beautifully designed and elegantly handle boxes wholesale of all types, shapes, and, sizes to its customers globally at the most affordable rates.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10