Thursday, November 3, 2016

Indie Spotlight: 6 Harts Polish



Hello! A small group of blogging friends decided to get together once a month and spotlight indies that we love. These may be smaller brands that don't get a lot of attention, but they deserve a lot of love! We have chosen 6 Harts to kick off the first Indie Spotlight! I'm featuring two polishes today: Bad, Bad Lulu Brown and Bat Crap Crazy. I have had both of these polishes for 2-3 years and there is no fading or issues at all - still like the day I got them!

My replacement camera hasn't arrived yet, so these photos were taken with my phone. They don't do these polishes justice!



I started this gradient with a base of Bad, Bad Lulu Brown. If you've been following me long you know cremes are my favorite. The formula on this one is perfect - it is smooth and creamy and opaque in 2 coats! It reminds me of a melted Hershey's chocolate.

Shade

Shade

I then added Bat Crap Crazy on the tips using a sponge. I was going to show this one on its own as well, but my phone just couldn't do it justice. I will have to take some pics of it when I'm back in action! It is a gorgeous deep brown shimmer and so perfect for this time of year. (You can see full swatches of it here, courtesy of Pointless Cafe.)

Artificial lighting

Shade

These are just 2 of the great offerings from Courtney. She also has cuticle oils that I love. They are lightly scented, which is what I prefer because of my scent issues. But, more importantly, they make my cuticles happy! If you haven't tried 6 Harts, I suggest taking a look around her shop. :) Make sure you check out the other ladies' posts below and check out 6 Harts at the following links!

Shop
Facebook
Instagram











Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

3 comments :

  1. I'm going to have to pull out my Bat Crap Crazy (and Blow Me A Raspberry) because it's been too long since I've worn them! Thanks for the beautiful photos to inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wedding Invitation VideoGet paid to review some of the new products that are out on the market today. This is a great way for companies to determine if their new products are a hit or miss as they will pay good money to get an opinion on them. Get the word out on these products and pull in the cash.

    WeddingInvitationVideo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10