Monday, November 21, 2016

Alter Ego: Psyched Up - Swatches and Review


Good morning! I hope you all had a great weekend! Cynthia from Alter Ego has recently created a group for her brand on Facebook. She asked for group custom suggestions and I suggested a bright red creme. She created it and named it in honor of MY alter ego -weight loss journey, and the blog I have for it. This is Psyched Up, inspired by Who Ate My Psyche?.




Psyched Up is a bright red with a tone that is hard to describe. I have lots of reds and nothing quite like it! It reminds me of punch, watermelon and candy all at once. The formula was very smooth and easy to work with. If you haven't tried Alter Ego since she changed her formula, I highly suggest you do! It's great! This one needs 2-3 coats for opacity, depending on how heavy your hand is. I used 3 coats here and topped it off with one coat of Alter Ego She Shines

Note: I included the artificial lighting pic so you can see how squishy and shiny this is, but it was extremely hard to get color-accurate pics of this color. The shade photos are color-accurate.


Artificial lighting

Shade

Shade


As I said above, if you haven't tried this brand since she changed up her formula, I highly suggest you give them a try! And what better time to try than during a Black Friday sale? Cynthia is offering 40% off your order with code SHOPINDIE! And, as always, free shipping on orders of $50 or more. Psyched Up will be available on Black Friday! 

Links:


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!



.

5 comments :

  1. My heavens! I had to honor your achievement <3 Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Your photos and mani are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wedding Invitation Video If you can write well, create an E-book to sell. This is especially effective if you're an authority on a given subject. Beginning with a collection of recipes is an excellent way to begin with E-books.

    WeddingInvitationVideo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10