Thursday, September 15, 2016

Fair Maiden: Stardust - Swatches and Review



Hello lovelies! Today I have another polish from Cocktails and Colors in Las Vegas this year - this time from Fair Maiden! I really enjoyed getting to meet Sarah and Adrienne, they are both super sweet!

Stardust has already been available for purchase on Fair Maiden's website but will be available again this weekend as a pre-sale when they launch their fall collection (which looks absolutely amazing!).



Stardust is  pale, cool-toned blue loaded with shimmer, copper flakes, a bit of holo sparks (not sure if it's glitter or flakes) and a soft linear holo to the finish. It's such a delicate polish! I love how the copper flakes pop in the light blue base. It is slightly brush-strokey but not enough to be problematic. The formula was smooth and easy to work with, I had no issues at all! It was opaque in two coats and I topped with one coat of topcoat.

I apologize for not having any outside photos. My swatching times and sunlight are not lining up very well lately.



I decided to see how it would look with a matte topcoat, showing that below! I like it both ways!





If you want this one, don't miss your chance this weekend! Fair Maiden is going to be at Polish Con in Chicago (so sad I am missing out on this event!), so they are opening up a pre-order for this polish and their fall collection. Make sure you check out their social media for all the details!


Links:
Website
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10