Monday, September 19, 2016

31 Day Challenge: Day 17 - Glitter Honeycomb Gradient



Welcome to a new week, everyone! My Monday isn't going too bad as far as Mondays go. I hope you're all having an easy start to your week too! I have my glitter design for the 31 Day Challenge today!



I used a base of Cuccio Colour Count Me In, which had an amazing formula and practically applied itself. I then used Girly Bits White Rabbit and honeycomb nail vinyls to create the gradient design. I topped it off with Girly Bits Glitter Glaze and then KBShimmer Oh Matte!, because matte glitter is just amazing. But let's be real, I love matte everything. 




I've used this design before and I really like it every single time! It's so fun!



Thanks for reading and happy polishing!



.

2 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10