Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Drunken Honeycomb



Happy Hump Day everyone! I have some quick nail art that I did a couple of weeks ago to show you today. I really like the pattern of this stamping image, but wasn't sure what to call it. I asked my friend Jenne and she suggested "drunken honeycomb." Perfect!





My base was an absolutely gorgeous creme by Leighton Denney called Pillow Talk. This is a hard shade to describe as it is leans more purple than a "typical red," but is not purple. It is sort of a bright merlot shade. The formula was smooth and I only needed two coats. (Shown below with 2 coats and top coat.)

Leighton Denny is a brand that is currently available in the UK. I have heard they have plans of expanding to the US, and I will be all over that if the formula on all of them are like this one. You know I love a good creme, and this one is definitely that! 

However, I am an impatient and stubborn person. I decided to have a look around and see if I could find it anywhere that would ship to the US. I found it on LookFantastic.com - they ship to the US and it is free delivery! (I am not affiliated with this site in any way.  I have purchased from here twice and, while shipping was a little slow, I had no issues and the products were fresh and new.)


Artificial lighting


After I wore this alone for a couple of days I decided to add some stamping to it. I used Girly Bits Plate 1-01 and Esmaltes da Kelly Buffy. I really love this image and the combo of these colors!





Thanks for reading and happy polishing!



.

1 comment :

  1. These two colours work really well together :-)

    https://daiziebugnails.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10