Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Autumn Trees for Thanksgiving

Nothing to Disclose

Happy (almost) Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans! I have a quick post for you tonight. I did this Autumn nail art about a week ago and wore it for a few days, I really loved it! I still haven't done my Thanksgiving mani, and I'm not sure what it will end up looking like, so I figured I would at least share this with you.





Post continued after the jump!



The base of this manicure was so rich and I had a hard time capturing the beauty. I did a flakie jelly sandwich using Elevation Polish Tette and Darling Diva Polish Hot Mama (both of which I will have swatches of soon!).  I used Girly Bits Walk Like an Egyptian for the tree and several colors blended to make the leaves. I haven't had much time for nail art lately and I really enjoyed doing this!



Here's a pic before I added the fallen leaves that shows the base a bit better...




I hope you all have a wonderful holiday tomorrow filled with love and yummy food!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! 


.


1 comment :

  1. Your artwork is fantastic! You've used a beautiful blend of colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10