Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Holographic Spray Marble

Nothing to Disclose

Hello lovelies! Happy Veteran's Day and thank you to those of you who has served our country. Today is my birthday so to celebrate I did one of my favorite kinds of nail art - spray marble!



Post continued after the jump!



To create this mani I started off with a base of Elevation Polish Weddell Sea, one of my most used polishes! It is such a pretty white, slightly greyed with a touch of shimmer, and the formula is fabulous.  The colors I used for the spray marble were all from Darling Diva Polish - The Alchemist, BEWBS and Nightbird. It turned out a bit more muddled than I wanted but it grew on me. My favorite is my index finger!




And as proof that I do actually show my right hand love sometimes too (sorry for the awkward angle!)...




Thanks for reading an happy polishing! 

.


1 comment :

  1. I love the colors you chose! It is always so much fun to see the unique-ness of these techniques :) And Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10