Thursday, November 7, 2013

Rock and Mineral Week Continues!

Nothing to Disclose

I missed a day in Rock and Mineral Week and I'm bummed about that but life gets in the way of blogging sometimes. Tonight I have a mani using one of the rocks from my rock collection when I was a kid. I honestly don't know the name of this rock, I never researched my rocks or  anything like that. I just picked them if I thought they were pretty or had an interesting look to them.


For this mani I used Nails Inc. Fulham Palace Road, Zoya Dree, Darling Diva Polish Sashay Away and Elevation Polish(es) Limestone, Epidote and Gobi. 

I really enjoyed using a real rock instead of a photo for inspiration!




Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

5 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10