Friday, June 13, 2014

Full Moon Friday the 13th !

Nothing to Disclose

Happy Friday everyone! This week has been so long and I am so glad to see it coming to an end. It seems like forever since I have done any nail art and I was missing it so I asked some of my friends if they would like to do some "spooky" nail art for today since it is both Friday the 13th and a full moon! (These two things won't happen on the same day again until 2025, and then it will happen twice!)

If you are a blogger and would like to join in on this you can get the code for the inLinkz here. If you are not a blogger but still want to join in feel free to share your mani on my Facebook page or tag me on Instagram at @ashpolishaddict!



Post continued after the jump!



I am not a superstitious person at all but I do love attempting spooky nail art! This one didn't turn out quite as sinister-looking as I had envisioned but it's still pretty good, I think! Nothing like a spooky forest!

I used all Elevation Polish polishes for this mani except for the black and white cremes. I will list all colors used at the end of the post!

I took the first photo in the sun with regular top coat...




Then I decided to try it matte so I added a coat of butter LONDON Matte Top Coat and took this photo in the shade...



Which way do you like it best? I like both but I think the matte look fits in more with the spooky theme!

The Elevation Polish polishes used for this mani were:

Mount Ventoux
Alpine Heights
Darkest Night
Thracian Sea
Weddell Sea
Epidote
SBP Lost in the Darkness

Don't forget to check out the other manis below!






You can also see one from my friend Jen over at Jen's Nail Files on Facebook, here!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing!  

.



2 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10