Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

Nothing to Disclose

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms, fur moms, honorary moms, grandmas and aunts out there! I just wanted to drop off a quick post showing the manicure I did on my mom's nails for today. 




My mom loves butterflies and I had been wanting to try this for awhile so I decided to do it today! I'm pretty happy with how they turned out for my first try, especially since they were on someone else. (I am better at nail in general on my own hands instead of someone else's.)  I used Adventures in Acetone's tutorial for help with the butterfly wings!

I used several colors for the base (I didn't use the Saran Wrap method for my base; I just sort of stippled random colors over my base until I got the look I wanted). I will list the colors I used below.

Dior Samba 402 (my base)
China Glaze Aquadelic
Dance Legend My Wave 821
Kiko 387
Milani Peacock
Milani Creamy Pistachio
Wet 'n' Wild Black Creme
China Glaze Don't Be a Luna-Tic (dots)

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

2 comments :

  1. This looks outstanding, what a great mani you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute mani <3
    I did a similar one two weeks ago with different colors and I love how Butterfly Nails turn out in general!

    http://lack-is-all-i-need.blogspot.de/2014/05/all-about-nailart6-how-todo-butterfly.html?

    Greetings from Germany ;-)
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10