Friday, November 4, 2016

Floral for a Friend



Happy Friday, everyone! I have a quick nail art post for you tonight. My friend Lindsey from Wondrously Polished is getting married tomorrow (or today, depending on when you are reading this) and I wanted to do a little tribute mani to let her know I'm thinking of her on her special day! Happy Wedding Day, Lindsey!




Lindsey is one of the people who really helped inspire my weight loss. I read her weight loss story on Facebook one day and commented on her post saying how much it inspired and motivated me. She sent me a private message and we have been chatting ever since! 

I created this nail art using her wedding colors (neutrals with pops of orange) and one of her tutorials! When I think of Lindsey, I think of florals. :)



I used Alter Ego Vanilla Like That as my base. The rest was done with acrylic paint. I topped it all off with Girly Bits What a Rush! and KBShimmer Oh Matte!.



Lindsey, I hope you and Bryce have an amazing day and a long, blessed life together! <3



.

7 comments :

  1. Such a beautiful tribute to your good friend! Thank you for using Vanilla Like That!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeee this! Pops of orange is awesome for a wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so honored that you did this, Ashley! Thank you for thinking of us and for always being there for me!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Powder from the mortar is hard to to clean out, and you would not want this powder to affect the finish of your final product.satta king

    ReplyDelete
  5. free and save huge with our website.satta king Gali Desawar Free Leaks Call us or visit our and get online games result and charts, get free old result chart today and save your time and earn huge money with your tricks. play bazaar Get free guessing and big save money and time. Gali Desawar, Gaziyabad, Faridabad All Sattaking games playbazaar result chart free for this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Try freelance writing as a form of online income. There are many websites out there that open up the doors to freelance writing, like oDesk and eLance. With both, you can apply for and bid on online jobs of all types. Many of them are writing focused. If you're a fast writer that composes quality pieces, you can do very well!
    Wedding Invitation Video
    WeddingInvitationVideo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10